Got a question about your wedding video? Try our FAQ section to see if we have it covered. Please do contact us if there is anything further you would like to know.
— Answers OK.
A wedding pack contains 2 different videos:
- Teaser with the wedding highlights (one music length).
- Complete story (edited wedding video with aprx. 20 min) .
- The work will be delivered in a USB pendrive.
What can we expect from you on our wedding day?
How do you work?
- The coverage of your wedding will be made by 2 camera operators. We dress simple, like jeans and shirt, however if you have any requests on this matter, please let us know.
- We can start in your preparation or at the ceremony, it’s up to you.
- Don’t expect to have us all over you during the day. The major part of our work is to shoot naturally what’s happening, except for one single moment that we take you - usually during the evening - to shoot the couple session.
- Then, we just go along…
- When you are scheduling your day, please bear in mind that we film during a time close to 12 hs.
- Time: your preparation and session schedules have to allow us to shoot , with no rush, so we can look for the right angle.
- Light: Good light is essencial. Altough we also like rainny and foggy days, you must understand that the mood of a video shooted in these days is completely diferent than other shooted in a sunshine day.
- Location: Nice places are a "highway" for great shots.
- The combination of these factors is what it takes to make a great shot. So, the expectations that you have, must suit the reality of your day.
Please understand that to make a good work we also need:
How are we involved in the editing creation process?
- We are 100% responsible for the creative path of shooting and editing. However, your inputs on this matter will be duly considered.
- We compromise to use our skills and expertise to make a video that you’ll love. However, there’s no guarantee that the final results will be 100% according to your expectation because we have a subjective way of making videos instead of just making a video report.
Are there travel costs?
- Travel costs up to 100 km are included (Porto).
- For longer distances or in the case that we need to start shooting very early in the morning, we may need to add the cost of a night stay for 2 people.
- If you live outside Portugal, travel and accommodation costs will be added to the budget.
How can I book your services?
- A booking fee will be charged to reserve the date which will be deducted from the final balance due. This fee will not be refunded in the case of the annulment or postponing of the wedding, except in extraordinary cases.
When can we expect to get our videos?
- Wedding Video delivery is up to 6 months after the Wedding.
Do we get the raw?
- Raw images can be delivered in an external hard drive, upon previous request, by an additional fee.
What happens if you get sick?
- In unlikely case as sudden illness, accidents, acts of God, or any other legitimate condition outside our control, we will make all possible efforts to ensure a replacement videographer. If it is not possible at all, the payment made will be refunded to the customer.
I want to get a quote for my wedding. What should I do?
- Please fill in the form in contact us or send us an email with information regarding date and location.
- You can also share information about yourselves and about your plans for the big day, and we will get back to you.
- If your location allows, we would love to meet you in person, otherwise, we can skype as well.